It's going to be a low-key getaway. No treks through the wilderness for us, this time. But tops on our to-do list are to look for migrating gray whales, spot a baby sea otter, check out the beaches and waterfalls, and because we're nerds, stop by the Henry Miller Library.
First we'll have to tackle Highway 1. I'm taking along my arsenal of anti-nausea medications in case the twists and turns and precarious cliffs prove to be as dizzying as they say. It's Dave's job to stay on the road.
For those of you who love weather updates (dad, I'm talking to you), you can satisfy your curiosity using this Big Sur Weather Cam.
Hooray for vacation!
2 comments:
Have fun! And on a selfish note, take good pictures. And yeah, bring those meds. I never told you this, but I was not doing well on the road after Muir Woods last summer. But then, my stomach is a wimp.
Hey Kris and Dave,
Hope you had a nice vacation. Did you see whales? How was the drive?
We went to The Nook for the first time today and chowed down on some cheeseburgers and beers. Mmmm good! We thought of you two as we drove around the neighborhood. Wish you were here...or we were there!
Jonathan Ferguson
Post a Comment