Stash Moroccan Mint Tea, for making green tea more palatable.
My iPod, for entertaining me at 4 a.m. (despite the nightly dose of Ambien) without stirring the husband and dog.
My MacBook, for making it possible to watch DVDs in bed, surf the web a bit, and generally goof off without much thought required.
H&M, for stocking inexpensive scarves when I really needed an alternative to wigs and hats and the scarves at the department stores were hugely overpriced.
Weekly organic food deliveries, for forcing me to eat more fruits and veggies than ever before.
Alice Waters' The Art of Simple Food, for introducing me to new recipes that are sure to be long-time favorites (using some of the aforementioned fruits and veggies).
Walgreen's, for being chock full of stuff I need, when I need it, in a land sadly void of convenient Target stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment