
I know it's going to kill those of you still in the throes of winter to see this picture. But yes, this is a magnolia tree in Sonoma, where I spent this past weekend in 70-degree sunshine. Charlotte and Larry (Dave's aunt and uncle) hosted me at at Chez Addington AKA the Addington Spa AKA the Addington Home for Convalescence, and after 3+ days reading in the garden and taking long afternoon naps, I've returned home feeling refreshed and ready to tackle Phase 2 of my treatments. But you know what would make it even better? If Dave had my toast and latte waiting for me in the morning. Oh, and if he could serve me lunch in the garden, that would be great, too. And would it be too much to ask to install a heated bathroom floor? Sheesh.
2 comments:
I don't think any of those things are too much to ask. At all. Ever. Where do you get one of these mythical "husbands" of which you speak so highly? They sound useful. Of course, according to my mother they can also be rather annoying, so I don't know.
Jess said it all. I do get coffee in the morning sometimes, but usually at work mid-morning. Sometimes that coffee is even a purchased latte. As for the lunch and spa, it's never going to happen here. Keep adding to your blog. I enjoy it all. Love, mom
Post a Comment