
Reading the NY Times this morning, I was intrigued by an article about the singer/songwriter Feist. Never heard of her, but that's nothing new for me when it comes to being on the cutting-edge of musical culture. Then a bit later today, I ran across a Culture Blog entry about her -- two mentions in half a day -- so I guess it's confirmed that I'm a bit late getting on her bandwagon. But I'm hear to tell you that her new video is wonderfully delightful. I love the dorky dancing and laid-back vibe -- sort of like adults doing a third-grade gym class dance routine. (Not to mention the blue sequined jumpsuit and gold lame shoes. How fabulous.) And I'm pretty sure this song will be the hit of the summer, especially for those cruising Highway 1, convertible top down, sunglasses on, just happy to be happy.
2 comments:
She kinda sounds like Bjork. Love the outfits! It's like you have to become a musician when your last name is cool like Feist.
Aaah! I just came here and you COMPLETELY FREAKED ME OUT. You changed everything. How dare you change something and not tell me. You know I don't DO change. Iz nah mah style, y'all. Shoot.
Post a Comment