First of all, I want to thank all my friends and family for their amazing support over the past month or so. I can't say how much it means to me, and how much it has helped me get through what I've been told is the hardest part of this process.
Secondly...here's my new sassy haircut. Dave's worried we look too much alike now, but it won't last long! You may also notice Otis's little gray muzzle...
I'll post more pics in the coming weeks...I'll be rocking the wigs, scarves and hats soon!
4 comments:
OMG you are SO CUTE! But then again, I am partial to short hair.
Can't wait to see the wig - you must pick it up soon. I feel personally invested in it, you know.
And, I didn't notice the grey muzzle on Otis when I just saw him ... he's such a handsome, prancing boy.
Your short hair is fab, and you look wonderful. Can't wait to see you soon!
You are sassy-frass my friend! Love it! And while, yes, you and Dave have SOME similar characteristics, you do not resemble him.
xoxo
Your hair is SO cute!
Post a Comment