6.14.2008

Pillow Fight

Pictured here is the first item I have ever created with fabric, thanks to the Sewing 101 class I took recently. Meanwhile, across the street from the crafting studio, a dozen people practiced the art of the Israeli self-defense system called Krav Maga. It was quite the contrast and it made me wonder, do any of the Krav Maga folks secretly wish they were sewing a pillow instead of pounding a punching bag? And do the crafting folks kinda want to beat someone up?

4 comments:

jess said...

Maybe you could work together to create fashionable punching bag covers? Just a thought. I think it's important for crafters and self-defense enthusiasts to find some common ground.

Also, I want that pillow.

Diana K said...

This is most impressive! Was it at Root Division? How was it? I am now jealous of your mad skillz.

Anonymous said...

The fabric is very cool. I'm impressed. Maybe Jess has an idea. Bunching bag covers. Clever.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OOPs, punching bag covers!!!!