7.01.2007

10 Days in the Bay

So, my sister Jessica is visiting later this month -- for 10 whole days. That's a lot of days, people. I need to come up with ideas for keeping her busy, especially since I'll be working during much of that time.

Here are a few things to get the list started -- all suggestions welcome! The only requirements are that she can do them solo, if necessary, and she can reach her destination by public transport. (Jess, feel free to add your ideas here, too.)

2 comments:

Diana K said...

Might I suggest a stroll on the Coastal Trail at Land's End, starting near the Cliff House above the Sutro Baths? It's at the West End of Geary St.

Also, Josie enjoys walks as well. :)

Kristin Jane said...

What a great idea! I think the 1 California bus goes almost all the way to Land's End. And there's the Legion of Honor to see, too.