12.02.2006

37 Could Be Worse

Happy Birthday to Dave! He's 37 (!!!) but just last night was mistaken for being in his mid-twenties. It must have something to do with how well his wife takes care of him. (Ha.) Or maybe it's the regular walks on the beach with his favorite pooch...here's the scene from our trip to Carmel on Thursday.

3 comments:

jess said...

Or maybe it's because his sister-in-law TOTALLY remembered his birthday. I hear she's pretty rad.

Kristin Jane said...

That's probably a big part of it. Having a rad sister-in-law is like the fountain of youth!

jess said...

Too true. However, I am relying on him to buy me some fabulous Christmas presents, so if you could remind him of my "radness" that would be awesome, thanks.
Also, I think you should know I'm typing this with gloves on. Indoors. But, I probably make it look rad.